Financial & Insurance
Insurance is one of largest industries in the world, consisting primarily of insurance carriers and agencies that provide protection against loss resulting from a variety of events. It generated over $1.3 trillion in revenues in 2011, according to Forrester Research. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, today’s insurance agencies are using computers and direct links to information databases more than ever for rapid communications and enhanced productivity.
Enhance Efficiency, Gain Control and Save Money with AIMVault
As an insurance provider, your top priority is to serve your clients, but manual processes restrict your capabilities. Implementing an ECM enables you to accelerate your client services. The ability to enhance efficiency, improve control, and save money will take your company to the next level. AIM Document can convert your paper processes into effective electronic documents so you can:
- Improve customer service by enhancing efficiency through a centralized information system.
- Secure information for increased control and reliability.
- Automate claims and approvals to decrease costs and save money.
Handling thousands of claims and managing various procedures present unique challenges every day for your industry. Procedures can break down due to having to deal with multiple information sources. We can show you how AIMVault can help you manage, unify and accelerate processes electronically for enhanced efficiency and improved customer service.
- Quickly and easily turn paper documents into electronic files for an immediate increase in productivity.
- Instantly retrieve all documents related to a policy or claim, allowing you to rapidly serve customers.
- Automatically direct claims through customized routes, streamlining processing.
Access Control and Data Security
Information security is a top concern in the insurance industry. Federal laws and regulations require customer information to be secure, but also remain accessible. AIMVault allows you to control information by safeguarding records and safely disclosing documents.
- Control document access and restrict agents’ abilities to view, change and share information.
- Conceal sensitive information within a policy document or claim to maintain customer confidentiality while retaining document availability.
- Track policy history, system activity and information disclosures through extensive audit trails.
Save Money with AIMVault
Paper-based systems can be costly to manage and storage of the records themselves can be challenging. By creating an electronic information system, you can standardize practices and reduce costs associated with business procedures.AIMVault can help you automate practices for consistent document management, ultimately saving you money.
- Streamline processes to save valuable time and money.
- Convert some (via Scan-on-Demand) or all (via BulkScanning) paper records to electronic files, reducing paper and storage expenses.
- Our unique subscription based format allows you to implement a comprehensive ECM system without costly capital investments.