In the legal services industry, profitability can depend upon effective information management. Law firms and corporate counsel spend the majority of their time researching records, preparing court documents, managing case information and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Profitability is dependent upon effective information management. Law firms and corporate counsel spend the majority of their time resarching records, preparing court documents, managing case information and ensuring regulatory compliance. The number of documents law firms manage is staggering. With an information-dependent business, law firms need document preparation and information management. AIMVault can enable law firms and corporations to:
- Manage information electronically to improve efficiency.
- Enhance control and protect the integrity of information and evidence.
- Save money by reducing costs and enhancing profitability.
Create Efficiency with Electronic Documents
As a law firm, you are looking for ways to improve productivity while handling client services and day-to-day operations, and your attorneys need quality document preparation that doesn’t consume your time and legal staff resources. Your law firm needs to make information easy to handle and share. AIMVault can replace sluggish paper-based legal processes with convenient electronic systems to create efficiency.
- Create full-text searchable PDF files that allow you to quickly pinpoint case information.
- Capture and release all electronic documents to a wide variety of applications for greater efficiency.
- Number and reference electronic documents using your existing naming conventions so less training is needed for the upgraded system.
Control Evidence and Case Information
Attorneys are trusted to protect private client information while sharing them with support staff, outside counsel and courts. Today’s strict compliance laws require your firm to electronically secure case records to protect legal admissibility. AIMVault provides uncompromised control features that guard documents and provide proof that content has not been changed.
- Maintain a record for every document operation a user performs using enhanced auditing.
- Use multiple security levels to limit information access and to control a user’s ability to view sensitive information and edit case documents.
- Save private client files and contracts in an easily-accessible digital records system that provides security.
Key Features of AIMVault
- Automated document routing accelerates records processing to improve efficiency.
- Extensive controls safeguard client data and ensure documents are tamper-free.
- Powerful search saves money by shortening costly investigations.
Save Money by Reducing Costs and Enhancing Profitability
Law firms must cost effectively manage all types of documents, including confidential case information and email. AIMVault can efficiently handle contracts, client correspondence, and sensitive case information, so practices can save money.
- Drive productivity by enabling staff to automate document processing for standard business records and case proceedings.
- Using Aimvault’s subscription-based service so there is no capital expenditure on hardware, software or IT resources.
- Search for case information within a document, helping corporate counsel to avoid costly records investigations.