AIM Document Management has worked to earn the respect of renowned archivists and institutions, such as the American Philosophical Society while helping to bring valuable collections to new audiences electronically or continuing to preserve it through microfilm processing and duplication. AIM Document has the skills and experience needed to carefully transport, index and catalog, scan or image, and return rare document collections of all sizes, whether they are public or private.
AIM Document Management has:
- A reputation for delivering high quality images on time and on budget while maintaining the integrity of the original material
- Experience in managing fragile, rare and one-of-a kind materials including: loose papers; bound books, records and newspapers; maps and drawings; and large-format materials
- The ability to duplicate decaying microfilm before the images are lost
- The ability to provide digital files in the format best suited for the desired end-use of the collection’s electronic images
- The ability to scan on-site if the documents or media are such that they may not leave their location
- The ability to self-transport a collection from point-to-point or to liaise with third-party carriers such professional art movers, storage facilities and commercial carriers
- A complete online indexing and tracking system that allows clients to see exactly where their valuable materials are and at precisely what stage of processing they are in, as well as to actually see the images produced during the operation itself
We also have expert content management professionals to assist in designing and implementing searchable online catalogs and websites that allow you to share, either publicly or as per private membership, your collections with complete regard for copyright and proprietary image use.
Contact us today to see how our 25 years of experience can help you to securely preserve the past while at the same time bring it to a whole new audience to learn and appreciate forever